How to set up your Dymo Label Printer:Click Here
How to set up Bar Code scanning:Click Here
First Thing to Check - This video tutorial shows the first thing to check when you see a 'Database Not Connected' message after launching the Child Check In application.
Second Thing to Check - This video tutorial shows the next thing to check when you see a 'Database Not Connected' message (especially if the 'SQL Server (MPC)' service cannot be found).
Final Thing to Check - This video tutorial shows the final thing to check (especially if 'login failed for user sa').
Backing Up, Restoring and Moving Data - This video tutorial shows how to back up your Child Check In data, how to restore the data and how to move your data from one computer to another one.
- Increases compatibility with different types of web cameras
- Increases compatibility with non-Dymo label printers (like Brother printers)
- Corrects an issue with the family or worker not being selected in the list when their bar code is scanned
- Increases the size of the check boxes on the Main Screen (for better compatibility with touch screens)
- Automatically starts the SQL database service if it is stopped
- Adds a 'Refresh' link to reload the lists of families, children or workers (that may have been modified at another workstation)
- Prompts for enabling SSL on the E-mail Setup screen
- Disables the 'Take Photo' button until the web camera is fully initialized
- Ability to select local printers when using a shared database
- Better compatibility with different models of bar code scanners
- Corrects an issue with workers not getting checked in when the worker's bar code is scanned
- Allows bar codes to be 10 characters rather than limited to 5 characters (for better compatibility with key tags)
- Allows worker ids to contain letters as well as numbers (for better compatibility with key tags)
Note: This upgrade requires Child Check In version 126.96.36.199 or newer